What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is an effective and safe exfoliation treatment. It requires the use of a sterile surgical scalpel to gently remove the top layer of the dead skin along with the fine hair, which people also call peach fuzz. This procedure doesn’t hurt and a lot of people find it very relaxing. Your hair will grow back the same colour and thickness as it was previously.
Dermaplaning has many benefits.
- It helps products penetrate deeper into the skin .Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin texture and stimulates collagen production.
- Skin will look and feel smoother
- It reduces acne scars, minimizes pore size and appearance.
- Rejuvenates skin and gives a radiance glow
- Some skin types may be slightly red in areas, however a hydrating mask will be applied and this will go down after a few hours.
- Some people may experience dryness/ mild flaking and peeling which will last no longer than a few days to a few weeks.
- Avoid touching the face
- Avoid sun/sunbeds for 10/14 days apply spf
I will make sure you have a copy of the aftercare advice after the treatment.
What is Microblading?
- You will have identical brows that shape your face.
- No more drawing your brows in and trying to make them the same.
- Saves on time, how amazing waking up and your brows are all done.
- This is great for people with skin diseases such as Alopecia or hair loss for a natural looking brow.
- It lasts 1-3 years depending on certain factors like sun etc.
- Includes your top up in the price (within the 4-6weeks)
- Don’t pick the scabs
- Avoid saunas
- Avoid swimming
- Excessive sweating
- Avoid getting the brows wet for a few days so when you wash your face/shower just try to avoid the area.
I will make sure you have a copy of the aftercare advice after the treatment
If you have any questions about Dermaplaning or Microblading, please contact us.